Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So comments are a thing which exist

Apparently. It never occurred to me that of the vast armies of people who profess their undying love for xkcd, and of the vast subset who don't really like it that much anymore but who pretend because If You Are An Intelligent Young Adult Then You Love XKCD, some would actually find their way here and actually comment on my modest little blog.

So that's why I haven't been reading the comments. But I do have plenty of spare time in my life so from now on, I will read them and hopefully respond, and, if needed, update my posts. Like over here, where I was informed that I was demonstrably wrong, and corrected the post. I would also like to thank commenter Jonathan, who has been pretty encouraging (even though he doesn't know it and also I only found out about all this 30 minutes ago) and who showed me this comic which apparently led him here somehow. yay!

Oh and also, guys, there's a guy who translates xkcd into spanish! For some reason I find this awesome. I cannot explain why.

5 comments:

  1. Such a shame to make a "than"/"then" typo when discussing the intelligence of readers, don't you think? Hee.

    Also: woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jonathan: i think it's possible to be both intelligent and a horrible typist at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah, I corrected it. I hate making typos. But it happens all the time. I've gotten to reliant on very good spell checkers and grammar checkers (thanks again, Word!).

    ReplyDelete